Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, Josie and I are listening to a lot of Curtis Mayfield right now, because, while her first word may have been 'Mama", I would  really like her second to be "Superfly."  One day, she'll just pull her binky out of her mouth, look at me, say "Superfly", and put the binky back in.  I could dig that, that would be right on.    Or, you know, anything resembling "Daddy" would be good, too.  

She's on the move now and getting faster.  In fact, I put her down to write this, and she's gone!   No, I see her, she's OK.   Earlier this week, she crawled to my burrito from Michael's Taqueria, and I couldn't be prouder.   She's also pulling herself up all over the house.  She's not choosy what she grabs to pull herself up on, either, having used both my nose and the arthritic cat today to get her to the Jumperoo.  She's ruthless.

Big shout out to Barb!  

1 comment: